Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11th Flagler College Archaeology Program Field School

Just a short update.

Ok..I think this is the handle we decided on but we can check with Doc L. " Flagler College Archaeology Program Field School." We had an adventure yesterday when we decided to wash our artifacts but had no water.  So off we went to Deb Shaw's hours to scrub our finds.

I think we have some lovely nails and shards but there were some issues with ink getting wet on the bags.  I believe I have every thing in the correct unit and level.  I do have a few items with no tags so perhaps someone can identify them.

All in all a good time was had by all. I will bring the items to the site on Monday.

I will be sending you a  link to google blogger tutorial soon and I will attach our little video from yesterday. I will take a swag at starting a blog that we can all contribute too.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment